Incentives & Conference
“TravelExchange” can arrange all accommodation bookings, conference facilities, banquets, evening entertainment and sightseeing tours.
Greece is an ideal venue for corporate hospitality, conferences and incentive programs, offering a combination of luxury accommodation, excellent service, a tremendous variety of sightseeing, dreamy beaches, quality shopping and high class entertainment.
“TravelExchange” can arrange all accommodation bookings, conference facilities, banquets, evening entertainment and sightseeing tours. Our dedicated and experiences team will also be available to assist you during the conference.
Our services include:
- Complete proposal
- Purchasing power
- Quality control
- Travel logistic management
- Planning of site inspection, venues selection, programme
- Branding solution
- Project leader
- Hotel accommodation
- Themed night events
Full conference facilities with rooms available for either small meeting to large ones.
Reception and banqueting facilities can be arranged from small candle lit dinners to grand gala banquets
Spouses can take full advantage of sightseeing, shopping, sandy beached and tailor-made tours to suit every requirement.
Why choose Greece for your next meeting:
There are many reasons why Greece is ideal for the organisation of conferences, congresses and incentives, we are glad to pass a few hereunder:
- Easy access: A network of airports serving national and international flights makes it very easy to reach any place in Greece.
- Well developed conference centres: Greece has a great variety of conference centers, all fully equipped and well designed. They can satisfy all your demands for a perfect conference, congress or incentive.
- It is the perfect place for holidays and work at the same time: Greece has extensive coastlines and islands in the Aegean, Ionian, and Mediterranean Seas. Furthermore it is a geographically appealing place to visit, with a mountainous mainland and idyllic sun-bathed island beaches. It is famous for its ancient culture that has had a significant influence on the arts, language, philosophy, politics, and sports of western society.
- Open, happy people, great hospitality
From light-hearted entertainment to erudite pursuits. Avant-garde performing arts to boisterous dance festivals. Exquisite classical music performances to alternative music energizers. Quiet evenings by the sea to bombastic gatherings on rooftop gardens.
- Gastronomy, Mediterranean cuisine. Greek gastronomy has recorded a history of around 4,000 years, with especial characteristics based on pure and unique quality goods produced on Greek land. In fact, it was Archestratos who wrote the first cookbook in history (330 B.C.). In Greek nutritional tradition the gustative result blends harmonically with the high nutritional value. Dozens of scientific studies have shown the positive effect of a balanced Greek diet on a person’s health, beauty and longevity. Enjoy our suggested wine tasting experience, cooking lessons and food tasting.
Our professional team bring creativity, enthusiasm and many years of knowledge to customised programs. We strive to deliver outstanding programs and events, no matter the scale or budget.